Axway AMPLIFY Managed File Transfer solutions provide start-to-finish visibility, policy-based governance, and robust community management for secure, auditable, and easy-to-manage Business-to-Business (B2B), Application-to-Application (A2A), and ad hoc file exchange within existing infrastructures.
AMPLIFY Managed File Transfer is part of the AMPLIFY hybrid integration platform that delivers greater business innovation and efficiency while reducing risk by streamlining the interaction of people, businesses, and systems.
As a DevOps Software Engineer you will:
Nice to have
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility within Axway subsidiaries
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- Work from home (four days / month)
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation (25 days/year)
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!
For internal use only!