Axway (NYSE Euronext: AXW.PA), a market leader in governing the flow of data, is a global software company with more than 11,000 public- and private-sector customers in 100 countries. For more than a decade, Axway has empowered leading organizations around the world with proven solutions that help manage business-critical interactions through the exchange of data flowing across the enterprise, among B2B communities, cloud and mobile devices. Our award-winning solutions span business-tobusiness integration, managed file transfer, API and identity management, and email security– offered on premise and in the Cloud with professional and managed services. Axway is registered in France with headquarters in the United States and offices in 18 countries, visit www.axway.com
Ensure customer satisfaction by resolving and coordinating resolution of technical product problems and building customer relationships.
Communicate problem resolution strategies and status to the customer, internal and external in an accurate, professional, and timely, manner
Owns and drives resolution of customer’s cases. Maintains records of cases, defines resolution action plans and follows through to case closure, ensuring customer satisfaction of their support experience
Independently resolves problems of diverse scope and moderate complexity where analysis of data and/or situations require a review of identifiable factors
• Organizes delivery of product fixes to customers, coordinating necessary resources to ensure delivery is timely, efficient and satisfactory
• Under guidance of the manager, will implement strategies for problem resolution that meet customer business requirements
• Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action
• Provides limited pro-active account management with designated customers to monitor satisfaction levels, and to identify issues where support can be improved
• Works with other company personnel to maintain a quality of customer interaction consistent with Global Support standards
• Promotes customer advocacy and satisfaction throughout the company
• Resolves customer and field inquiries regarding the company’s current products
• Work with little or no supervision to provide advanced complex troubleshooting assistance, problem replication / duplication, and diagnostic support
• Provide advanced technical support for both the application and environment including operating system and network
• Lead customers or consultants through issue resolution including customer meetings, status reports and updates
• Respond by phone, email or web to customer tickets within target service level agreements (SLA).
• Act as a gateway between the customer and EG-RnD team; ensuring issues have met minimal requirements for escalation
• Maintain knowledge base of Axway products and technology
• Document all customer interactions and activities in CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. French is a plus.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Troubleshooting skills and logical thinking
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment as part of distributed team
• High level of ownership and accountability
Key technical competences:
• Experience with Windows or UNIX troubleshooting/administration
• Knowledge regarding network connectivity and HTTP communication protocol
• Experience with virtual machines VmWare, Virtualbox, Docker
• Knowledge of client-server architecture, clustering and load balancing
• Knowledge in SQL/NoSQL, SOAP, JMS, REST compliant WebServices will be a plus
• Previous Technical Support experience is appreciated
Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
• A personal development plan (technical, product & functional) in order to ensure your integration and your performance
• Competitive remuneration package and real benefits
• The potential for growth in an international company
• A friendly working environment with experienced professionals
• Flexible working hours
• Work from home policy
• Extra paid vacation days - 25 days/year
• Open games area – table tennis, sports and more!
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.
*For internal use only!