Axway is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries.
• You will participate in updating anti-spam filters by finding and evaluating spam patterns (text or URL)
• We will train you to provide thorough analysis over message flow and content
• You will gain experience working in a team solving real life problems
• You will work with the latest technologies
You should meet the following requirements:
• Excellent command of English language
• Second language (German, French, and Chinese) would be considered as an advantage.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of HTML
• Analytical skills and pro-active thinking
• Practical experience in an international job assignment is an advantage
• University degree in Computer science completed or in progress (or equivalent) is an advantage
• Good MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Desire to acquire new knowledge
• Excellent team working skills
• Available to work on shifts
• A competitive remuneration package and real benefits
• A future and a potential for growth in an international company
• A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
• Get challenged with important tasks so you can show your full potential and obtain new skills
• Working time that can be flexible when needed
• Open office space with various entertainment games – PS, table tennis, foosball and more
• Regular team and company events.