Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com
The DevOps Services team is managing more than 500 virtual servers on more than 50 physical ESXi servers across 4 countries, where we deploy, manage and operate all of Axway's production chains based on Jenkins, Artifactory, Nexus, Maven, SonarQube, GitLab and other internally developed as well as 3rd party CI software in order to ensure traceability, reproducibility and code quality of all Axway products as well as do research of cutting edge technology and communicate and help R&D implement them employing development best practices.
We are looking for a candidate with a strong passion for programming who is eager to learn about Java8 & ReactJS development and design patterns, implementing and deploying web applications, mainly on Linux. The candidate will maintain, develop, operate and apply continuous integration and deployment for web apps used throughout Axway for managing internal processes.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!