Axway (NYSE Euronext: AXW.PA), a market leader in governing the flow of data, is a global software company with more than 11,000 public- and private-sector customers in 100 countries. For more than a decade, Axway has empowered leading organizations around the world with proven solutions that help manage business-critical interactions through the exchange of data flowing across the enterprise, among B2B communities, cloud and mobile devices.
Our award-winning solutions span business-to-business integration, managed file transfer, API and identity management, and email security– offered on premise and in the Cloud with professional and managed services. Axway is registered in France with headquarters in the United States and offices in 18 countries, visit www.axway.com.
The AI Suite enables to integrate and transform the business transactions provided by operational systems into accounting and financial systems that comply with the company regulations through the following services.
Operational systems provide data (business events) that go through stages of standardization, checking, enrichment and accounting transformation before they become postings which feed the accounting systems.
• Contribute to the strategic decisions on the new features and the technical choices.
• Imagine, design and develop new features from A to Z as a team.
• Collaborate with product managers, requirement analysts, UX designers and software engineers
• Prototype a possible solution when needed
• Design and develop code and automated tests
• Maintain existing code base (refactoring, bug fixing, analyzing and mitigating performance issues)
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate to join our team in the development of one of Axway’s strategic products. The product you will be working on, is integrated in an accounting solution which has already been implemented by large banking and insurance companies across Europe.
You will have the opportunity join a team that has been part of the entire lifecycle of the product from conception phase, through development, customer implementation and maintenance. Our team is highly energetic, collaborative, and passionate about our work.
We value employees who enjoy creating innovative technical solutions to complex problems and we create an environment where personal contribution and creativity is encouraged. We mix up responsibilities, never allowing our team members to become siloed, and are always exploring the latest technologies.
We expect our developers to value the quality of the code she/he writes and to be willing to add her/his contribution to the technical decisions the team makes.
• Good development experience in Java;
• Good experience of web and enterprise application development;
• ability to cope with complex SQL queries;
• experience in processing XML documents;
• knowledge of REST concepts;
• familiarity with HTTP protocol;
• problem solving skills;
• enthusiastic and fast learner;
Would be a plus:
• experience in designing and implementing parsers;
• mastering of Spring Framework;
• continuous integration and delivery skills;
• software craftsmanship;
• knowledge of application security;
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.
- Creative, entrepreneurial working environment where you are empowered to make a difference
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits (meal tickets, private medical insurance and dental, E-library, gym access, Fruit Day etc)
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- Work from home policy
- More paid vacation – 25 days/year
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!
For internal use only!