Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations.
Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries.
To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com
Axway TSIM is a pre-configured business-to-business (B2B) solution that enables you to integrate, control, and monitor internal and external processes, from start to finish, across your global automotive supply chain. Based on an open platform augmented with industry-specific processes, workflows, and specialized services, it serves as a central communication and transaction hub within your enterprise and for your entire trading community.
Available as licensed software and as a Cloud Managed Service, Axway TSIM can help you speed time to market; integrate new processes, business units and acquisitions; and adhere to current and future B2B communication standards and OEM and government mandates.
We are looking for a candidate with strong object-oriented programming and design patterns knowledge in Java, who has experience implementing multi-threaded client-server or distributed applications, that runs on various operating systems, including Unix (AIX, HP-UX) and Linux (RedHat Enterprise Linux, SuSe).
The candidate will maintain and develop new features of an integration broker system, which integrates applications by converting messages between different business formats. The candidate should have knowledge on XML-related technologies, including schema validation, formatting with JAXB, XML transformation using XSLT.
Basic shell scripting and SQL knowledge are required for maintenance purposes. The system is running in an OSGI container and some of the client applications are implemented as Eclipse plugins. Public key infrastructure is a must for security. SAP administration experience and knowledge on parser generators with ANTLR, JMS and enterprise integration patterns would be a plus.
As a TSIM developer you will:
• investigate real world issues from very important customers
• perform developments of the new features based on customer’s requests
• help the QA team in their daily activities
• interact with the main Axway's Products
• perform the audit of issues found by Security tools
• IDE (Eclipse, Intellij IDEA)
• Development tools (Maven)
• Autonomous in Solutions functional and technical specifications
• Proficient in OOP and Design Patterns in Java;
• Java Standard (threading, streaming, socketing, RMI)
• Proficient in one Database software: SQL (Oracle or MySQL or MS/SQL Server)
• Security Concepts (PKI, Certificates, SSL, S/Mime)
• Network and Internet Standards (TCP/IP, FTP, SMTP, HTTP, SFTP, SNMP)
• Script programming (shell, python, perl …)
• XML Technologies (XML, XSD, JABX, XSLT)
• Operating System: Unix, Linux, Windows
• Eclipse plugin development (RCP)
• Modular systems (OSGi)
• Parser generators (ANTLR)
• Messaging systems (JMS)
• Enterprise integration patterns (Camel or Spring Integration)
The following additional skills will be an advantage:
• Java profiling
• Unit tests
• JPA (Hibernate)
• SAP systems administration
• Knowledge of agile software development (AGILE)
Career Development and benefits
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits (meal tickets, private medical insurance and dental, E-library, gym access, Fruit Day etc)
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- Work from home policy
- More paid vacation – 25 days/year
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!
For internal use only