Axway is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries.
We are looking for Lead Internal IT Support Specialist :
In collaboration with other members of the team in Europe and the USA, you will: Software troubleshooting and user support around the workstation and related to systems and software (if possible)
- Software troubleshooting and user support around the workstation and related to systems and software (if possible)
- Software CRM (Salesforce, Peoplesoft) basic knowledge and be able to troubleshoot.
- SQL database, request for building report.
- Manage project
- Be able to understand and analyses user’s requests.
- Answer inquiries, both written and over the phone in a professional and empathetic manner, representing the company in a positive and proactive manner
- Respond to phone, email, and web ticket customer issues in a timely, accurate and consistent manner
- Provide troubleshooting assistance, problem replication / duplication
- Create knowledge base articles based on department guidelines to support customer self-help and call avoidance strategies
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant emerging technologies in the industry
- Safeguard Axway and Axway customer data through compliance with Axway policies and the appropriate use of Axway equipment and facilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to form effective interpersonal relationships with others at various levels of management and technical expertise
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, virtual environment
- Self-starting and self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- High level of ownership and accountability
- Technical skills:
- Usage of Windows 7 / 10 or Linux
- Database: Oracle and SQL good notions, scripting (shell, Python,).
- SalesForce, Peoplesoft
- Financial ERP skillset
- Reporting tools, BO, BI, etc…
- Excellent teamwork skills (including distance learning)
- Excellent personal and communication skills
- Dynamism and a sense of service related to the position are required
- Physical presence required in the office during normal business hours and occasionally outside of the normal business hours
- engineer in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position