Axway is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience (CX) networks that unite not only employees, but suppliers, partners and developers into an agile force for innovation that’s as fast and fluid as today’s digital customer.
We are currently seeking a Director of Sales for our new MidEnterprise business unit .This position is part of our Global MidEnterprise Team supporting EMEA. The position reports to the VP of MidEnterprise Sales in North America. The primary objective for this position is to build and manage a small sales team supporting the EMEA regions, sell direct while also developing strategic relationships with channel partners. The right candidate will be capable of working with his or her team to establish direct sales, a strategic territory plan and additional market development within target accounts with a specific concentration on banking.
80% Direct Sales and Account Management activities:
· Leads a team of account executives to meet short and long term objectives
Be collaborative and patient – open to alternative viewpoints. Appreciate “idea” exchange and encourage consensus & involvement.
· Reads people accurately and can identify strengths, weaknesses and potentials of his/her team.
· Skilled at getting individuals, teams and entire organization to perform at a high level while at the same time, embracing change.
· Can communicate a compelling vision and is committed to what needs to be done.
· Ability to lead, mentor and grow your team.
· Strong understanding of how the industry works, key constituents, and influencers.
· Manage an existing team but ability to find/recruit new talent within the region
· Solution sales approach essential
· Ability to articulate value of solution and understand customer’s business
· Consultative sale around value and creating a solution for the customer
· Aggressive, motivated professional
· Ability to motivate and lead sales staff
· Experience selling SaaS Solutions
· Experience in building and selling through partner channels.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or marketing preferred
· Typically has a minimum of 5 years sales experience with 2-3 years of sales management experience
· Some Travel Required