Axway is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks.
From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries.
You would be joining the Sales Team in our Brussels office, and representing Axway a Global software company and market leader in governing the flows of data.
Your responsibilities are:
• Direct New Business sales and Account Management responsibility for a the Belgium Territory
• Working with the sales management team to establish direct sales, through a strategic territory plan, and additional market development strategies for the defined territory accounts
• Coordinates activities with clients and strategic partners to further establish Axway's penetration within specific verticals and defined territory
• Collaborate with the marketing team to develop campaigns & programs to build pipeline
• Leverages channel partners to drive additional revenue opportunities and pipeline
• Provide input to strategic Alliance & Channel partners to further build out Axway's solutions through potential partner SI's and ISV's and to develop territory lead generation
• Proven ability to work independently to achieve results
• Software API, MFT, Mobile, Digital & B2B experience desirable
• Meets monthly and quarterly revenue and bookings commitments
• Builds and drives new sales pipelines across designated verticals and/or territories to meet agreed targets
• Typically has a minimum of 5 years experience in direct software or application software sales. Experienced in IT selling projects (software, system, network implementation) and knowledge of IT-processes and IT-structures
• Technical background and/or technical understanding of business propositions sold into above vertical markets
• Previous experience in software direct sales to specific vertical companies, Financial Services, Insurance, Retail/CPG, Manufacturing, Telco
• Consultative sales approach is essential, with the ability to articulate the value of applicable software solutions through the interpretation of the customer/prospects business needs
• Self-starter with strong drive to succeed
• Hunter mentality and highly self-motivated
• Fluent in English, or French, or dutch
• Graduate degree (Bachelors/Master/Diploma) with a specialization in IT
For internal use only