Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries. To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com
Integrated in an global IT organization, you contribute to the administration and the improvement of Axway’s internal IT infrastructure. You take over the provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. You make sure each configuration is tuned according to the business needs and compliant to the security policy. You enable continuous innovation by proposing new processes or architecture improvement. You support the end users and the IT Managers of the IT infrastructure, understand their business processes, provide them accurate answers and improve our customer satisfaction.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility within Axway subsidiaries
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance;
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits;
- Work from home four days per month;
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company;
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals;
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills;
- Working time that can be flexible when needed;
- More paid vacation days;
- Work from home policy;
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!
For internal use only