Axway is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries.
As a Cloud Software Engineer for our MBaaS/Platform Team, you’ll work building the infrastructure to dynamically build, scale and deploy web-based applications and APIs to millions of users using a container-based infrastructure built on top of technologies like AWS and Docker.
You will have 2 sympathetic colleagues from the team locally but also from all over the world : China/UK/US.
• Define, design and implement new product features
• Work closely with platform team to expose new functionality to developers
• Take ownership and help test, release, and maintain your code
• Review code and write unit tests
• Excel in a highly iterative development process
• 3-5 years with minimal of 2-3 years of backend programming
• BS in computer science
• Have experience with Node.js, golang or C/C++
• Have worked with distributed systems
• Any experience with Docker, AWS and MongoDB is a plus
• Able to work with remote team members in different timezones.
• Strong English-language skills
Wants to know more about the product you will be play with ?