Axway is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience (CX) networks that unite not only employees, but suppliers, partners and developers into an agile force for innovation that’s as fast and fluid as today’s digital customer.
Axway is currently seeking an API Senior Consultant/Team Lead NL. We are looking for an experienced API/integration consultant who combines strong technical knowledge with strong communication & commercial skills.
The job combines two roles, API consultant & team lead NL.
The key responsibilities for the API senior consultant role are:
- Support Axway API Management customers with the architecture, design, implementation and administration of their Axway solutions
- Implements the Axway API Management solution meeting customer requirements (business, security, identity mediation, performance, high availability)
- Knowledge transfer to customers and partners so they are able to manage their Axway API Management solution
- Deliver customer & partner trainings on Axway API Management
The key responsibilities for the team lead role are:
- Convince customers to use Axway Consulting Services by building proposals, making estimates, building implementation plans and present Axway Consulting Services to customers
- Manage customer projects as a technical project manager
- Team planning
- Strong technical aptitude to solve challenging technical issues
- Trusted advisor for customers
- Excellent communications skills and strong commercial skills
- Cooperative attitude/team player
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an API or integration/ESB/SOA consultant
- Experience with DevOps, Security, Middleware, Enterprise Security Standards (OAuth2, SAML, LDAP, SSO, Firewall, WS-Security,PKI), Container ( Docker, Kubernetes…) is a big plus
- Experience with project management of (small) projects as technical project manager
- Experience in convincing customers to buy consulting services (building proposals, creating project plans, presenting proposals
- BS in Business, Engineering or Computer Science and graduate or MBA degree preferred
For internal use only