Axway is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries.
Under general supervision of the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), accomplishes the objectives of the Finance Division by strategic planning, organizing, and managing the accounting functions to assure optimal return on financial assets, establish financial policies, procedures, internal controls, and reporting systems. Ensures all accounting functions and programs, are maintained in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Assists in the development and review of company budgets as well as monthly forecasts. May act as the Chief Financial officer in the CFO’s absence. Maintains confidentiality of all privileged information.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Public Administration.
- 10 years’ experience controlling centralized accounting activities for multiple fund programs and/or accounting operations, which must include at least four years in public sector accounting.
- Knowledge and understanding of GAAP;
- Experience in the due diligence, financing and integration of M&A opportunities;
- Knowledge of computerized information systems used in financial and/or accounting applications;
- Knowledge of software to quantify and illustrate complex financial reports, comparisons, impacts, and/or projections;
- Knowledge of business practices, finance, accounting and budgeting procedures;
- Assist CFO with investor relation, M&A activities and strategic transactions;
- Responsible for Group consolidation of actual reporting under IFRS and all AMF required filings;
- Participant in managing transfer pricing and management fees policy;
- Manage financial planning and analysis, including financial budget and forecasts;
- Oversee the billing, receivables and cash collection functions for all regions;
- Supporting senior operational executives on commercial finance including contract pricing and negotiations;
- Supervise multi-cultural team.
- Fluent in French and English
- Based in Paris. Will work out of our La Defense offices.