Axway is currently seeking an API Senior Integration Architect. A Senior Integration Architect demonstrates a high level of technical expertise on API Gateways, industry leading SOA products and API management products.
- Advise and guide Axway’s API Management customers by providing best practices
- Ensure that Axway API Management solution is successfully deployed on customer side by defining the right architecture to integrate the solution in his environment.
- Coach other consultants on the digital transformation and technical impact.
- Participate as a technical expert on Axway API Gateway
- Participate to the presales phase to show the value of services to deploy the solution
- Deliver trainings on API Management product.
- Strong technical aptitude to solve challenging technical issues
- Trusted advisor for customers
- Excellent communications skills
- Cooperative attitude; and a team player
- Ability and willingness to occasionally travel (mainly in Europe).
- Ability to present and teach product technical training courses
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the IT industry working with API Gateways, SOA, ESB, Networking, Security, Middleware, B2B, B2C and business applications.
- Hands on familiarity with middleware solution, web services technologies (SOAP, XML), Enterprise Security Standards (OAuth2, SAML, LDAP, SSO, Firewall, WS-Security,PKI) etc.
- Exposure to Cloud Technologies such as AWS, and Mobile App development.
Plus points: DevOps, Apache Cassandra, Container (Docker, Kubernetes…).
- BS in Business, Engineering or Computer Science and graduate or MBA degree preferred.
For internal use only