Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations.
Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries.
To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com
Axway B2Bi is a solution for exchanging and transforming EDI and other file formats between internal applications and partners using a large number of communication protocols. It uses an internal transformation engine to map between different file types allowing customizable transformations. B2Bi supports a large number of communication protocols including AS1, AS2, AS3 AS4, JMS, IBM WebSphere MQ, Web Services and others. To ensure the safety of the communication a component called Secure Relay is used to proxy the communication to external partners. In order to provide the customers with a solution for safely managing their flows Axway directs their effort towards making their solutions secure and keeping up with security standards.
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer you will design, implement and maintain test automation for functional, integration and performance testing. You may work on solutions that span business-to-business integration, managed file transfer, operational intelligence, API and identity management.
The successful candidate will have a track record and passion for test automation and he needs to be team oriented, have great coding skills and the ability to see the big picture, understand the inner-workings of systems and do quick troubleshooting.
If you chose to join our international team, you can find in Axway:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility within Axway subsidiaries.
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!
For internal use only