Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations.
Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries.
To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com
The AI Suite enables to integrate and transform the business transactions provided by operational systems into accounting and financial systems that comply with the company regulations through the following services.
Operational systems provide data (business events) that go through stages of standardization, checking, enrichment and accounting transformation before they become postings which feed the accounting systems.
The AI Suite products enable you to:
We are seeking for a qualified, highly motivated Quality Assurance Engineer. He/she will have a key role in an Agile Team, responsible for the overall quality of the product, involved in planning, design, validation, verification, maintenance of the product.
The QA engineer must understand and follow the established QA process. He / she will take part in the requirements analysis on a team level, define test cases according to the requirements, create and maintain the cases in the case repository, create defects based on “root-cause” analysis and verify fixed defects based on risk assessment of the affected areas.
The QA engineer is responsible for creating and maintaining QA related documentation (test strategies, test cases, test requirements etc.), status reporting and QA metrics. He / she has responsibility for the overall quality of the products.
Depending on the project necessities, a candidate for this position may need to know or be willing to learn to write automation tests for the use cases validation in Axway’s dedicated automation framework.
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility both within Axway subsidiaries.
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits (meal tickets, private medical insurance and dental, Bookster, E-library, gym access, Fruit Day etc)
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- Work from home policy
- More paid vacation – 25 days/year
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!
For internal use only