Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever changing customer expectations.
Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks. From idea to execution, we help make the future possible for more than 11,000 organizations in 100 countries.
To learn more about Axway, visit www.axway.com
• Work with little or no supervision to provide complex troubleshooting assistance, problem replication / duplication, and diagnostic support
• Provide technical support for both the application and environment including operating system, database, and network
• Lead accounts through multiple issue resolution including customer meetings, status reports, and updates
• Respond to phone, email, and web ticket customer issues within target service level agreements (SLA).
• Act as a gateway between the customer and the next level of resources; ensuring issues have met minimal requirements for escalation
• Maintain current knowledge base of Axway products and technology
• Document all customer contacts and activities in CRM
• Good verbal and written communication skills in French and English
• Excellent customer service skills
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, virtual environment
• Self-starting and self-motivated with a high level of initiative
• High level of ownership and accountability.
Key technical competences:
• Knowledge regarding network connectivity and communication protocols
• Experience in Windows and UNIX troubleshooting/administration
• Experience with virtual machines VmWare, Virtualbox
• Knowledge of client-server architecture
• Knowledge in Oracle Database and SQL would be an advantage
• Previous Technical Support experience in a multinational environment is appreciated
This is what our candidates can expect from us if they choose to join our team:
- Career development: Employee career development is one of Axway’s major company values; and we are deeply committed to helping them leverage the promotion and job mobility opportunities that are right for them.
In addition, Axway’s global presence creates opportunities for geographical mobility within Axway subsidiaries
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and
- A competitive remuneration package and real benefits
- Work from home (four days / month)
- A future and a potential for growth in an international company
- A very friendly working environment with experienced professionals
- Get challenged with important tasks so they can show their full potential and obtain new skills
- Working time that can be flexible when needed
- More paid vacation (25 days/year)
- Open office space with various entertainment opportunities – table tennis, sports and more!
For internal use only