This is a highly visible position that serves as a primary Global Support interface between AXWAY and the AXWAY customer base. It is a key role in defining the customer’s impression of AXWAY. This position will require impeccable customer service, troubleshooting skills and a strong technical background as the position is responsible for solving technical problems for AXWAY customers. It will be required to provide AXWAY customers and partners with high quality, courteous, and accurate technical information in a timely and efficient manner.
Support Engineer will be performing departmental and support related tasks such as communicating with customers, meeting Initial Response on SLAs and solving the customer’s problems. Support Engineer will be available for 24x7 shift rotation.
• Experience supporting or troubleshooting enterprise applications
• Experience working and/or administering with Linux and/or Windows operating systems
• Experience in troubleshooting various sized networks
The candidates must meet the following requirements:
• Willingness and motivation to work on shifts rotation
• Strong Linux knowledge. Windows knowledge is a big plus.
• Strong analytical skills and incisive thinking ability
• Excellent command of English language, including strong English spoken skills
• Strong networking and LAN knowledge
• Familiar with databases. Experience working and/or administering with MS-SQL and/or MySQL and/or Oracle
• Excellent teamwork skills, must be assertive and approachable;
• Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written;
• Familiar with various network protocols e.g. SMTP/FTP/HTTP/SSH;
• Strong interpersonal skills
The following additional skills will be an advantage:
• Solaris/AIX knowledge/experience is a plus
• Certification or extensive experience with MS-SQL and/or Oracle is a plus
• Knowledge of S/MIME, SSL, SSH, FTP/HTTP, LDAP is a plus
• Knowledge of various firewalls is a plus
• International exposure is a plus
Why would you choose Axway?
• Martin Bachev - former Email Security Engineer, currently a Support manager
• Danail Ivanov- former Email Security Engineer, currently a Support manager, APEX developer in his free time and a guy without LinkedIn profile.
• Yavor Christov – former Email Security Engineer, currently a Support manager
• Angel Angelov – a brave person who took to heart the opportunity to switch industries and making the best out of his new role
• Kosta Galabov – Currently Director of the Support departments in Bulgaria and Romania; and actually, the first Technical Support Engineer in Axway Support in Sofia. Former (looong time ago) QA and IT engineer.