You are a hands-on contributor and experienced Java developer, joining our talented engineering team responsible for the Linux Java based components that support and extend the capabilities of the Syncplicity SaaS portfolio.
You will be responsible for design, development and sustaining of our Java micro-services, on-premises connectors and apps in an empowered Agile team. You will work with quality engineers, product managers and DevOps to deliver on-time, high-quality products and features. Our team believes in robust design principles, automated testing and deployment, clearly defined scope that solves a business problem, enterprise quality and rapid, iterative development.
• Commercial experience with Java 8, with product delivery of 30K lines of code or larger
• Working familiarity with MVC frameworks
• Practical experience with Junit or testNG, Gatling or Jmeter, mocking components, static analysis, code coverage and TDD
• Demonstrable understanding of JVM tuning, memory usage heap/off-heap/GC/leak
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills
• Proficient verbal and written English communication
• Agile/SCRUM development
In addition to the challenging projects Axway offers: