Axway is expanding its operations in Bulgaria by creating a new team, responsible for native mobile applications development, powering the Syncplicity EFSS (Enterprise File Sync & Share) solution.
Syncplicity expands Axway’s ability to help businesses create a digital workplace without borders by enabling them to securely share, synchronize and collaborate on files anywhere, anytime, from any device. With Syncplicity, Axway now offers enterprises a trusted, hybrid cloud service where EFSS and Managed File Transfer (MFT) interactions can be leveraged seamlessly together.
Join us and taste the spirit of innovation in a well-established and solid company with constant growth year over year!
We’re looking for Senior iOS Developer for our Endpoints Team. You will be developing mobile applications for our EFSS systems that are utilized by millions of users daily. The iOS Mobile App Developer will work on a high-energy team developing next-generation file sync and share solutions - highly secure, easy-to-use, enterprise-grade.
• Development of applications in accordance with technical roadmaps
• Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to keep applications modern and maximize development efficiency
• Review requirements and give estimates and task lists based on those requirements
• Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solutions
• Training and mentoring other developers
• Performing code reviews, improving code quality through writing unit & automation tests
• 4+ years of recent iOS Dev experience
• Experience with Objective C and tools such as Xcode, iOS Simulator, etc.
• Expert in Object Oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threading
• Experience in Unit Testing, Test Automation
• Willingness to learn new technologies
• Confidence to act autonomously coupled with ability to function as part of a team
• Previous revision control experience with tools like Github
• Experience with tracking tools like Jira
Will be good, but not required to have:
• Experience with Swift
• Appium experience
• Experience working with AirWatch or MobileIron
• iOS App Extensions experience
• Demonstrable portfolio of iOS apps. Presence in App Store is a plus.
Why choosing Axway?
At Axway we care about everything but know our employees are our most important asset.
Employee career development is an important part of the Axway culture. We strive to promote from within, helping employees to create and follow a career path that is fulfilling to them, and meets company goals. Our global presence also creates career opportunities in other countries that employees are encouraged to explore. We provide a creative and flexible working environment where people are empowered to make a difference.
Internal use only