Axway is currently seeking an API Senior Consultant. An API Senior Consultant contributes on customer projects with the leading of a Principal Architect. He will be the expert with the customer on API Management solution.
- With the guidance of an API Principal Architect the API Senior Consultant contributes on the design of the customer solution based on Axway API Management product.
- Implements the solution meeting customer requirements (business, security, performance, high availability).
- Installs the development environment, specifies the requirements, and develops policies to meet the specifications.
- Is the technical expert on Axway API Management product, and so will lead the customer’s consultants to help them get expertise on the product and the solution.
- Delivers trainings on API Management product.
- Strong technical aptitude to solve challenging technical issues
- Trusted advisor for customers
- Excellent communications skills
- Cooperative attitude; and a team player
- Ability and willingness to occasionally travel (mainly in Europe).
- Candidates with following knowledge are very much appreciated: experience in the IT industry working with API Gateways, API Management (REST, JSON, Swagger), SOA, ESB, Networking, message queues, web services technologies (SOAP, XML).
Plus points: DevOps, Security, Middleware, Enterprise Security Standards (OAuth2, SAML, LDAP, SSO, Firewall, WS-Security,PKI), Container ( Docker, Kubernetes…) .
- BS in Business, Engineering or Computer Science and graduate or MBA degree preferred.
For internal use only